Thursday 26 December 2013

The very interesting_ Toel Kyoto Studio Park

Lights, Cameras, Action! 

We went to Toel Kyoto Studio Park but sadly we only had 2 hours inside as it closes at 5pm. Though we didn't have enough time to take pictures at all the sites and it was raining heavily, we had lots of fun!


I was pretty sure I'll like this place. I mean just look how colorful the place is!


We went indoors first, taking pictures with Karmen Rider characters



I would die of a happiness heart attack if this place had life sized one-piece figurines instead!


Posing as them :3

 This place even had a set outside where Japanese shows are filmed!



We even had the chance to take pictures with 'ninjas' and stuff




This is my favourite part of the place :D
 



It's war time!








Thanks for reading! :D





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts