Sunday 15 December 2013

Crystal Jade HK Cafe @Bedok Mall

NOTE: I've started another blog (notcolman.wordpress.com) and I won't be updating this blog anymore


Bedok mall is packed with people. It was kinda chaotic, the queue was freaking long for every restaurants, shops were flooded. Ugh... I hate crowded places.

So I went to Crystal Jade HK Cafe for dinner. The queue was long but it was worth it. 

I ordered this special milk tea thing. It looks cool with the dry-ice-smoke thing with the small little cups. Kinda like whisky cups :3





We ordered like 3 plates of food, Pork chop rice (I forgot to take pictures >< ), Western Spaghetti and some noodles... im sorry I forgot the names  


I actually ordered French Toast but sadly they ran out. :( 

Luckily this dish has a toast thingy :3 The spaghetti didn't have much cheesy taste but overall it tastes nice.


The noodle is not hot. It would taste a lot better if it's hot. 

If you guys wanna eat here you should try the 'thumbs up' dishes


Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts