Sunday 8 December 2013

Volvo Christmas Bazaar

You better watch out. You better not cry.

Better not pout I'm telling you why.

Santa Claus      Christmas Bazaar's coming to town!

If you haven't purchase any gifts for your family and friends yet, you should have went to Volvo this 2 days -.- 

They're having a Christmas bazaar. There were about 10 booths there selling different stuff- from food to toys and from handbags to accessories. 



I'm selling Garden biscuit, Disney Iphone covers, mouses (all from my aunt's company), my sister's nail-art




stuff and other other stuff.

So what happened was I made a profit of $20-30    but it was really boring there. There was nothing to do there and all I did was play mastermind and stuff with my mom yesterday. I think cutting myself with a penknife is actually worth making me less bored...

Today, I went to this really awesome toy booth (Chloe's Treasure Chest and they had this really really awesome cube that's made of many different pieces and you're suppose to fix it. I did it in 5 minutes :D

I also made friends with the family that's selling homemade cookies. They gave us a pack of cookies as a Christmas present and we gave them some biscuits too. 


Afterwards I think to myself, I should give the Uncle some biscuits too. He let me played with the cube thing for like the whole day and it's Christmas! :D   <-- sounds like some Christmas show


He gave me the cube in return. How cool right :) 




Christmas Is Magical~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts