Monday 23 December 2013

Nara Park- Land Of Dears (Japan)

Nara Park was the best attraction of the trip so far.

I thought it was going to be like a zoo, with cages and small restricted areas. But I was so soooo wrong. My eyes glittered with excitement the moment I saw deers roaming freely around the park, with no barriers restricting them in one spot. 

There was this one deer that really liked me!! It licked my hand before I even bought any snacks for it.


The moment I got the snacks, the deers around me started to ram my ass and thighs for the food and one of them even snatched the whole bag of snacks from me. All I could do was stand there and watch it in shock.


Look at this 'smart' deer -grins- stealing bread like a phantom thief.

We bought even more packets of snacks but the same thing happened 


Unglamness to the max..

We found a really awesome spot with really gentle deers 



Yay success!


My parents and sister feeding the deers








~Awesome day~







No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts