Monday 9 December 2013

Daidomon Restaurant


My dad brought my sis and I to this restaurant. I didn't expect much from it thinking it's gonna just be a plate of steak until I found out what we're gonna have 

Wagyu beef and sashimi buffet! Yay! :D

Look at all this delicious food! Looking at the menu is already enough to make me drool. I can't tell which is which but everything is delicious!







The beef tasted delicious! It's like taking a bite out of heaven.





My sis and I loved the Ox Tongue. I didn't think my sis would like it as she doesn't like eating organs and stuff like that. I loved the texture the most. It's chewy, not to hard and not to soft


Afterwards we tried the sashimi. I was surprised that it tasted so good. 


We also ordered the butter fish. My sis loved this a lot too. It has a strong buttery taste.



Apparently, my sis who likes eating chicken skin doesn't like pork because it's fattening and oily. It also tasted nice though. 


We ordered the prawns last. It's last order so I ordered 3 more plates of  beef. Yes, I can eat more than a lot of adults.


Price:
Monday - Thursday (adult): $54.90++
Everyday lunch (child): $26.90++

Dinner on Friday - Sunday (adult): $59.90++
Eve of PH and on PH (child): $29.90++

There's also Daidomon steamboat buffet, you can visit their website for more info (:


Daidomon Restaurant:

371 Beach Road, Keypoint 
#01-18/19 Singapore 199597 
Tel: 6293 4498


Thanks for reading

:)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts