Saturday 1 February 2014

The Lion Men: Movie Review

Just watched The Lion Men today. So glad I decided to watch it cause the last Jack Neo film I watched (Everybody's business) wasn't that nice.

But after I watched the trailer and realized that the actors are from the cast of Ah Boys to Men, I immediately dragged my family to watch it with me!


Unlike the Ah Boys to Men, this show has less like boring parts. And it was even funnier!

I like Noah in this movie. He's like really stupid... reminds me of myself :3

There were many scenes like the fighting parts and the lion dances made me anticipate what will happen and who will win. The lion dances are really nice and exciting. My sis kept her eyes closed during the competition cause she thought someone was gonna fall. (Not gonna tell if someone did~)



Tiger Crane 虎鶴


The other lion dance teams: Black Eagle 黑鷹 (I don't like this team)


and (omg I forgot the name), the lion dance group who combined hip hop and traditional lion dance!


This movie doesn't disappoints. You won't regret if you watch it ;)


~Happy Chinese New Year~


Ratings: 5/5 stars 

"Please call us... the Lion Men!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts