Friday 28 February 2014

Pompeii: Movie Review

I was kinda desperate to watch a movie and the only this was the only movie with a nice poster. I mean the movie isn't nice and all. Like the plot isn't even nice, it's just like volcano erupting and gladiators fighting and EVERYBODY dies :) 

And to make the movie worst, the ticket collecting auntie confiscated me Popeye D:   Never ever take away any food near cinema if the ticket collecting guy is outside. 



Like I said, everyone in the movies die. The prologue started with the Celtics dying. 

And then the volcano erupt. And everyone ran. Then everyone died   <-- that's the plot lol

Oh and I'm just gonna spoil the ending, the main characters kissed while they die. I expected the ending to be like in 2014 where some guy's like "Now if you look at this statue, you will see this horny couple kissing when they die." and everyone claps.


The only good parts were the fights >:D






So unless you're a sadistic masochist like my friend Law, who likes watching people die, i don't think you should watch it like it was the first screening day and the cinema was empty omg.



 i hope i don't get somehow sued for this :/

Ratings: 2/5 stars 

"To those who dies in this battle, I salute you!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts