Saturday 8 February 2014

The Lego Movie: Movie Review

!Warning this post may or may not contain spoilers!
but since you're here might as well just read it

The LEGO Movie

I have always been a fan of cartoon movies. Like every cartoon movie I see I'll go "I must watch this!" and this was no exception.

I like stories that have characters from different cartoons and this one has loads of it like

BATMAN


Gandalf, 

-no picture-

Wonder Woman


ETC...

This movie teaches us that if you believe, you can achieve anything. Emmet (main character), a rule following construction worker who has no original thoughts became a master builder after believing in himself.

This movie also has many funny parts, touching and mindblowing scenes like

Spoiler #1 (Highlight to view)

[Try not to read this unless you like don't want to watch this movie]

The man upstairs is actually someone's dad and he's like Lord Business  trying to super glue the Lego cause he finds that everything is out of place.

So it's kinda like toys story

And also if you're reading this the movie is already ruined for you :)


And this song is like automatically playing every now and then in my head after watching Lego Movie. I'm glad it's kinda a nice song 


Ratings: 5/5 stars 

"You just have to believe"


)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts