Wednesday 22 June 2016

Finding Dory: Movie Review

After 13 years, Disney Pixar finally decided to release the sequel to the popular movie, Finding Nemo.



This heart-warming, adorable movie will no doubt steal the hearts of many Disney fans.

But what I really like about the movie is the character developments (and also the addition of the three-hearted Septopus (voice by Ed O' Neill's) and other adorable little animals). It really enhanced the story line and of course who doesn't love cute little animals am I right? I think Hank the Octopus really stole the show! 






I don't know why but I'm extremely in love with the sea lions.



And of course the star of the show- Baby Dory! I'm sure everybody found her cute!!

Y'know how usually the sequel ruins the first movie, well that doesn't really apply to Finding Dory. No actually I don't think that applies to any Disney movie #HardcoreDisneyFan. The storyline was flawless; every scene of the movie was relevant to the overall storyline and there were also bits and pieces connected to the first movie. 



And of course, what brought this movie to life was its amazing graphics and animation. 

If you haven't watched this movie, you have to. This animation is intriguing from the start till the end. It invokes happiness, sadness, and constant 'aww's.


"Hi, I'm Dory. I suffer from short term memory loss."

Ratings: 4/5 stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts