Tuesday 8 November 2016

The Connoisseur Concerto (TCC) (Vivo City): Food Review

On Sunday, my parents and I decided to head down to vivo's tcc for breakfast. It states on their website that they open at 10 am so we arrived at 10 because we had stuff to do afterwards. But they opened the shop about 15 minutes later and the kitchen was only ready at about 10:40. So either their opening time on the website is wrong or they just opened late.

Moving on to the delicious breakfasts-


Benny's Breakfast $16.8

I highly do not recommend ordering their poached eggs because it's overcooked most of the time, but my dad still orders it for some reason.

My mom and I shared the next two dish.



Oozy Coffee Pancake $15.5

I really love how they managed to put the coffee cream into the pancake. The cream kinda tastes like coffee milk, which has a hint of bitter, which balances perfectly with the caramel drizzle. Also just in case you were thinking that this two pancakes isn't enough to fill you up like what I thought, it is extremely filling.



Morning Mix & Match $20.0

Ok this is part of their new menu as well and I highly recommend this because it's worth the price. For $20, you get to choose one kind of egg, two proteins and two sides which is extremely valuable and it tastes good as well. Again, do not order the poached eggs because it'll most likely be overcooked. I ordered the poached eggs though, because I thought it was something else, along with wagyu beef patty and smoked salmon as my proteins, and avocado salsa and greek yogurt as my sides. So what I did was I took a little bit of everything, layer it on top of my bread and ate it in one bite and surprisingly the tastes blend together really well. Out of all their sides, I suggest that you order the avocado salsa and greek yogurt because they're both really really nice.


Soy Hazelnut Heaven $8.0

Another new item on their menu under the healthy and organic drinks section. It's a little pricey but hey it is an organic drink. This is the first time I've drank soy lattes before and I'm not disappointed because this one has a really strong hazelnut taste. With the addition of chocolate chips and hazelnut crumbs, it kinda reminds me of kinder bueno and nutella. But halfway through the drink I found it a bit too sweet.

My Ratings
Service: 8/10
Food: 8/10
Ambience: 8/10

Total: 8/10



 http://www.theconnoisseurconcerto.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts