Tuesday 22 November 2016

TCC Christmas Menu (2016): Food Review

Back again with another TCC review. TCC has never failed to impress me with their regular menu updates and since Christmas is around the corner, they've came up with a course set menu.


I ordered the 3 course meal, with the turkey ballotine as my main course


Roasted Cauliflower Soup
The soup was pretty nice. I like the additional flavor from the miso pesto and also the texture from the croutons and vegetables. Also the soup was very flavorful but not salty which is a good thing (yay healthy food)



Turkey Ballotine
I was obviously gonna order this because I don't usually get to eat turkey. The turkey is stuffed with a chestnut and cranberry paste and drizzled with some brown sauce and jam. I don't recommend eating it with too much of the sauce because i find it really salty and it masks the taste of the turkey.


White Chocolate Reindeer
Ooh this is a must try in their Christmas menu. It's a white chocolate moose+ green tea spongecake desert with a biscuit base so there's a very good mix of texture.



I do not know what this is called
This is my favourite dish of all. It's a scoop of vanilla ice cream topped with caramel popcorn and whip cream with a cookie base. The espresso drizzle is optional but i highly recommend adding just enough coffee to cover the cookie base. The ice cream is probably made with vanilla pod (meaning it's good stuff) and the taste of the espresso, melted whip cream and ice cream with the soggy biscuits is just divine!

https://www.theconnoisseurconcerto.com/

Christmas menu: http://www.theconnoisseurconcerto.com/images/pdfs/tcc-xmas-menu.pdf


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts