Saturday 27 August 2016

Chun Cui He (Latte and Milk Tea): Food Review

NOTE: I've started another blog (notcolman.wordpress.com) and I won't be updating this blog anymore



A little late but I'm sure that most of you know that the week before everyone started hunting for pokemons, they were hunting for something else more absurd. Yes that's right. They were hunting for bottles of milk tea and latte.



And like Pokemon GO, Chun Cui He drinkers are segregated into different teams- the Latte lovers and MilkTea lovers. 


Latte

I'm gonna start with the latte first because I'm definitely on Team Latte! My first impression of the drink was 'wait is this coffee?' as the sweetened water flowed down my throat. But after a second sip, I knew for sure that the latte was my cup of tea. The fragrant coffee flavour came in with the second sip and what made it different from other coffee drinks I've tried before was that the coffee had a really distinct taste to it.



MILKTEA

I only have three words to describe the milktea- tastes like bubbletea. And it wasn't even like super good bubbletea.

But I'm really glad that I only drank two bottles of Chun Cui He because just the milktea drink has recently been recalled by some authority due to the addition of unapproved food additive. Even though the latte is still on sale, I don't think I'm going to drink anymore of it just to be safe.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts