Sunday 31 July 2016

California San Diego Sea World

Animal theme parks is a mandatory activity in my family's travel itinerary regardless of which country we go to. So of course we wouldn't miss out San Diego Sea World during our 2016 California trip.


I think one reason why I'm still not bored of animal theme parks is because of the souvenir shops.



What makes this theme park so different from the others is their splendid dolphin show. Though I didn't really enjoy it because I think that it is a cruel act to imprison dolphins (or any animals that require a vast amount of space) in small tank.




Another reason why Sea World was so memorable was because it was the first time I got to touch a stingray and feed sea lions. If I'm not wrong, there isn't a need to pay to touch the sting rays and the price of the sea lion food was kinda cheap too.



There was also an extremely extremely adorable pet show about pets saving Christmas! Besides our everyday pets, there were even animals such as a kangaroo and a pig. 




Our last activity of the day was to watch another Christmas show. Who doesn't love christmas shows am I right? 

I can't really remember the storyline but this is one of the funniest theme park show I've watched!




Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts