Monday 8 August 2016

Nerve (2016): Movie Review

NOTE: I've started another blog (notcolman.wordpress.com) and I won't be updating this blog anymore



Nerve is the best movie ever and I'm not even exaggerating one bit. The storyline, the actors, the cinematography; everything about this movie is just so so great!



Welcome to NERVE. A game like truth or dare, minus the truth. Watchers pay to watch; players play to win cash and glory. Are you a watcher or a player? 

'Kinda sounds like a rip off of hunger games' was what my friend said when I asked him to watch Nerve with me. To be honest I didn't even know what the movie was about except that it's a game which you either play or watch and I'm really glad I didn't watch the trailer (neither should you) because the trailer gives away the entire movie.



The build up of the storyline was really good from the beginning to the end. There wasn't any boring scenes in the story. It was either hilarious, emotional or breathtaking. The cinematography helped to add suspense and depth into the movie by filming from the different points of view. And as an art student I really enjoyed it :-) 

And I also really loved their soundtrack. Someone was using soundhound during the movie haha. Here's the link to the playlist of the movie's soundtrack.





If Nerve was a real game, I would probably join as a player because of the money $$$ and it seems kinda fun? But I'm definitely not going to the finals because the final dare will probably be insane.




"Are you a watcher or a player?"

Ratings: 5/5 stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts